Friday, February 02, 2007

(Finally, a new post!)

A story about today...

I played in the snow and I made a snowman and I had a snowball fight with my Dad. Then, I went back in my house because my hands were freezing.

Lunch was good. I had Taco Bell. I ate some chicken and rice. That's all.

Tomorrow I want to go to McDonald's for supper.

Pepito is a girl!

(Mom's note - she had beans and rice, not chicken. And Pepito is the little boy who lives next door to Madeline in the cartoon. He has the same hairdo as the girls, so she insists he's a girl.)

5 comments:

Susie Q said...

I LOVE to watch Madeline! And yes, Pepito looks like a girl.
I wish we could come watch it with you and your Mommy.
Love,
Sue and Grace

Wendster said...

What a great idea to have your own blog, Anna Marie!
I enjoyed reading it.
I don't actually remember Pepito ... but if you say he looks like a girl, that's good enough for me.

Wendster said...

Anna Marie .... ?

Your blogging public awaits your next post.

Can't wait to see what story you write next.

Wendster said...

I have a hankering for another Anna Marie story!

I am going to be so excited when I check back and see another story.

Wendster said...

OK, Anna Marie ... today is May 30th and I am ready for a spring story of flowers or friends at school or bugs or anything at all you want to write about.
I'm SO excited to read your next story!
I come back here and check all the time hoping for a new one.
OK.
I'll be right here waiting for your next story.
Wendy